Cryogastech LLC specialists have taken part in designing, construction and commissioning of the site.
A Liquefied Natural Gas Intake, Storage and Regasification System of capacity 270 nm3/hour (LNG ISRS-2-8/0,6-270) has been implemented in the scope of this project.
The system provides gas supply to a boiler house located in the territory of the Training Base of Saint-Petersburg MIA RF University in Sosnovo settlement, the Leningrad region, and Koloskovo cottage estate.
The gas is supplied using liquefied natural gas technology and LNG is a means of natural gas delivery.
The system is designated for intake of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from mobile vehicle LNG tanks or LNG containers, its storage with minimum losses, regasification and natural gas supply to consumers with nominal flow rate 270 nm³/hour at working pressure max. 0.6 MPa and temperature min. -10 °С.
The Intake, Storage and Regasification System LNG-2-8/0,6-270 consists of the following equipment:
- two vertical cryogenic tanks KVO 6330 00 010 of capacity 8 m3 each with powder-vacuum insulation;
- two sets of atmospheric vaporizers. Each vaporizer has a production section and a pressurization section of the tank. Vaporizer sets are activated in parallel and operate alternately.
- two gas heaters each of which has 3 heat tapes ENGLEх-1-1,85/220-23,36. Power of each heater is 6 kW.
- shut-off and safety valves;
- pipeline manifolds;
- parameter control and measuring systems with an automated operator workstation;
- built structures and auxiliary equipment.
Natural gas meeting GOST 5542-87 and fed to medium pressure pipeline for distribution to customers is at the production site outlet.Back to the section